Friday 27 December 2013

JOKES


JOKES

1.    HEIGHT OF BADLUCK
Boy: Marry me..
Girl: Do you have a house.. ?
Boy: No..
Girl: Do you have a BMW car.. ?
Boy: No..
Girl: How much is your salary.. ?
Boy: No salary.. but,..
Girl: No but. You have nothing.. How can i marry you.?? Leave please.!!
Boy: (talk to himself) I have one villa,
3 property lands,
3 Ferrari, 2 Porsche..
Why I still need to buy BMW.?!
How can I get the salary when actually I'm the BOSS.. roll
lollll..... :P roll
  1. This Is Very Cute...
    In A School Function,
    An L.K.G. Boy Started Closing His Ears With Both Hands
    When A Girl Was About To Start Her Speech...

    Others Asked Him Why Are You Closing Your Ears?
    He Replied:Dude,She Is My GF..
    'n
    She Is Gonna Start Her Speech With
    "My Dear,Brothers 'n Sisters"..! :)
  2. Boy-Isn't Our Principal An Idiot?

    Girl-Do You Know Who I m?

    Boy-No..

    Girl-I m His Daughter.

    Boy-Do U Know Me?

    Girl-No.!

    Boy-Thank God..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment